Manufacturers of cosmetics are responsible for the quality and the safety (innocuousness) of their products. Many risks and errors can arise during the manufacturing process and may even remain unnoticed. Establishing a risk-based cosmetics-GMP system makes it possible to identify such quality and safety hazards in advance and catch them before they occur. This is a crucial step towards the assurance of product and consumer safety.
Sound know-how and years of experience in the area of quality management, acquired from consulting projects in companies of various sizes and structures – this is how we make sure that You will have a tailor-made and effective quality assurance system that can confidently stand through authority inspections and customer audits.
Our services comprise:
- Mock auditing for identification of quality assurance deficiencies and weak points
- Set-up and optimization of quality assurance systems (e.g. CAPA management)
- Preparing new SOPs, harmonization and optimization of existing SOPs as well as consulting and support in SOP implementation
- Preparation for inspections, behavioral inspection training and escorting during authority inspections and customer audits
- In-house seminars and trainings for lasting change towards cosmetics-GMP compliance